Monday 26 October 2009

The Skinny!

Whats been happening? Well I'm fighting on all fronts at the minute - developing CfE activities for next year and reversioning old materials to make them more suitable "new and improved flavour"

Also participating in an online course through Harvard University which the school asked me to complete called Teaching For Understanding - apparently a 35 hours course, but nearing that mark already after half of it!!

Been working hard in school working with Guidance, several committees and recently undertook the chair of the fundraising committee which should hopefully prove to be a rewarding and fun filled experience - on that note, any successful school fund ideas or suggestions please let me know!

That piled on top of the general hectic life of teaching in school has tied up most of my time - as well as balancing a near perfect golf game and a diet of playing football and watching football leaves me very little time to pursure my other interests in crisps and ginger.

I am bugging the Music Department for an old Keyboard as I have a life mission to be able to play Tiny Dancer by Elton John - ok not so much a life ambition, probably since starting my kazoo band with my good friend Andy at uni! ...

"2 Kazoos and a Dug" mostly a top gun cover band though ...

No comments: